Monday, February 23, 2009

Window Watcher

He looks so pensive and thoughtful sitting at the window like he does. One day I left the room for a few minutes and came back to budgies only. Where was Google? I called out to him and he answered promptly. But I didn't see him. It's not a big room, but it's plenty full of shelves and desks, and books, etc. And, of course, he was plainly in the room. I followed his whistle and found him sitting on the window sill, behind the curtain, watching happily the backyard view.
It was a cloudy, snowy day, not much happening. But he sat there a while.

Now I have it set up so that we can set a small playgym up there and he can sit on the perch and watch out the window. Even in the mornings, while I put on my makeup he sits watching out the window at my dresser.

As he sits there, contentedly, I wonder, what's he thinking?

No comments: