Sunday, May 3, 2009

Q-tips are for the birds...

I'm crossing my fingers, and all of my toes. Saying my prayers, counting my blessings, throwing as much love as I can out into the cosmos. It seems to be working. Tori is finally seeming better. Earlier in the week I was very afraid. But the meds must be working. His energy is now more consistant, he's eating well, playing well, and, as far as I can tell (and I check often) he hasn't thrown up again since last weekend. Huzzah!

We still have a visit planned with the vet for Wednesday when we'll find out more. I don't want to take him off any meds until we know this thing is gone. He's such a trooper about taking them, too.

This photo shows Tori and Google playing with one of Google's new discoveries, and one of Tori's old favorites...the Q-tip. There is something so fun about this little wand. They love to pick them up, pill up the cotton tips, then drop them to the floor. I finally had to put the box away since there were so many on the floor and scattered about. I buy all those colorful toys and bells, and they want to play with tissue paper and Q-tips! Sounds about right...

All the rest of the gang are doing well. I think Pumpkin seems relieved that Tori is better. He keeps watch over him, and he seems a little more at ease now. Me, too. Hopefully things will stay that way.

Just wanted to post an update in case anyone has been wondering. And if you've included my little angel in your prayers and good wishes, I thank you.

Kimberly

No comments: